1. Now let me tell you the office rules first.
I will give you an introduction of the office rules first.
You should have knowledge of the office rules first.
lost and found office 失物招领处;
office of entry 入境办事处;
register office 职业介绍所;注册处
2. The Human Resources trains all the new employees.
Human Resource Department is organizing the training for the new staff members.
All new employees should be trained first by the human resources.
Grasp all, lose all.
3. Please memorize your employee number.
Please keep your employee number in your mind.
Please don't forget your employee number.
get sb.'s number 晓得某人真正的动机;
back number 过期;
special number 特别刊号;
winning number 获奖号;
lucky number 吉祥数
4. Be sure not to be late or absent.
Make sure that not to be late or absent.
Please on time.
Long absent, soon forgotten.
5. It takes a while to get used to it.
You will know it after a while.
You will be familiar with it after a while.
take a bad turn 变坏，恶化;
take a fancy to 爱上，爱好;
take a shoot 走近路，走捷径;
take a stand 依据;主张
6. When is my training session?
What time does the training session begin?
When can we start the training session?
the summer session 夏季学期;
between sessions 休会期间;
have quite a session with sb. 和某人纠缠了一阵子
7. Let's go for a tour of the office.
Let's go about to be familiar with the office.
Please follow me to look at the office.
operate a tour 带领一个旅游团;
organize a tour 组织一个旅游团;
8. Before you do your job, it's necessary for you to be familiar with our own products.
It's necessary for you to acquaint with our products before you work.
You should get to know about our products before you get to your work.
acquaint sb. with 把……告诉某人;
get acquaintd with 认识，熟悉
9. She showed me some methods of dealing with the job.
She told me some ways to do the job.
She gave me some methods to deal with the job.
Strong in action, gentle in method.
10. What we should learn first is the teamwork spirit.
We should learn the teamwork spirit first.
The first task we should learn is teamwork.
The spirit is willing but the flesh is weak.
11. The training will be useful for your future work.
The training will help you a lot in your future work.
You will benefit a lot in your future work.
12. You will learn more as you go along.
You will learn a lot if you insist on.
If you keep on learning it, you will learn more.
An old dog cannot learn more tricks.
13. It's essential to think about the desired outcomes and plan accordingly.
It's necessary to consider the expected outcomes and plan.
We must anticipate the desired effect and think over the plans.
essential oil 香精油;
essential differences 本质的区别;
essential English 基础英语
14. Welcome to join the pre-job training.
You are welcomed to the pre-job training.
Welcome to the pre-job training.
in train 准备就绪;
in the train of 接着;在……的随行人员中;
train to a profession 培养某人从事某一职业
15. Training is one of the most important investments a company will make.
Many companies invest much in employee training. It's very important.
Training, as one of the most important investments of a company, is conducted to employees.
A bad beginning makes a bad ending.
16. You will have a chance to train abroad if you work hard.
With making great efforts to work you will get an opportunity to train abroad.
If you work with a no-holds-barred effort, you can have a chance to go abroad for training.
take the chances 冒险;
a fat chance 良机;
as it may chance 要看当时的情况;不能预料
17. You will also know the information of our competitors.
You should also learn something about our competitors.
It's necessary to know the information of our competitors.
A bird is known by its note, and a man by his talk.